F.I.T.S. Re-Certification Workshops

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Tandy Reeves, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Tandy Reeves

Tandy Reeves Resting In Peace Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I am planning on doing a re-certification workshop on June 8-9 in Grand Forks, ND, and after that go over to either Idaho or Washington and do another one on June 15-16. My question is how many of you in those areas would be interested and where do you think would be the best location? If enough are interested we could do a moisture certification on June 10 and June 17. Remember at a F.I.T.S. certifications or re-certifications your spouse may attend at no charge. The workshops will deal with carpet, hardsurface, wood, and expert witness. Also, time permiting we can discuss stained and polished concrete. The workshops are open to any inspector that needs re-certification regardless of who certified them. Also, we invite our friends from Canada to attend. Please give me your feed back.

If you have any questions please check the F.I.T.S. website, email me, or give me a call.

2. Curt Durand

Curt Durand Resting In Peace Charter Member I Support TFP Published

Tandy, Count me in.

3. Tandy Reeves

Question! I am planning on holding a re-certification class in or around Buffalo, NY in July. If while I am there how many would be interested in taking a Wood Floor Inspection certification class?

4. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Resting In Peace

Will be there ..

5. Tandy Reeves

If I can get confirmation, it will be at the Garden Place Hotel in Williamsville, NY. The wives will definately want to come along for this workshop/school. It is the home of Salvatore's Italian Gardens Restaurant world famous for over 30 years.

6. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Resting In Peace

7. Willy

Willy Charter Member

Tandy,

Thanks. I can't find any info on the re-certification in Grand Forks. If the site isn't set yet why not go south 85 miles to Fargo, No. Dakota or Moorhead, MN (right across the river from each other). It is probably easier to fly into and if you drive, you can jump on 94 and head west young man. Not to mention, it is a little closer to civilization.

8. Peter Kodner

Peter Kodner Inspector Floors Charter Member Senior Member

I love the way you think Willy...