Electric stretcher

Discussion in 'Flooring Products, Tools & Supplies on EBAY' started by Daris Mulkin, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

That’s funny, very little use is a description of it possibly doesn’t work very well.

3. Incognito

Incognito No more Mr. Nice Guy! I Support TFP Senior Member

That's insane.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Maybe good for small closets.

5. Darren Ramey

Darren Ramey Charter Member

I don't understand the point of this. If you are too puny to crank down on a stretcher handle, how the hell did you get the carpet in the room in the first place? Also, I need the whole tactile experience when stretching. CRI's be damned, I stretch until the carpet feels tight.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

You and the carpet are at one! Feel the burn.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tom Potter

Tom Potter I Support TFP

I like the idea but can't justify changing something that works great & already is about as easy as it could be. Push down a lever & stretch it.
    I know how much to push down to get what I need. I like the fact that people are trying every day to improve things. I just think the power stretcher is the end of the line in that field. Maybe a nice comfy grip or one tube that can telescope 40' would be about the only thing I could see improvement in.

8. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

Best way to improve stretcher is making tubes that adjust easier and faster. Also a lighter body could help in moving around the room. Carpet has so many motions for t would be nice to lighten some of those up. Man, each year that passes I hate carpet a little more