Ebay link for floor scraper- Terminator

Discussion in 'Flooring Products, Tools & Supplies on EBAY' started by SSGNick, Mar 11, 2017.

1. SSGNick

SSGNick Pro Member

Here is a great condition used LP Terminator for sale.

ride on floor scraper/Terminator T2000 | eBay

I am not the one selling it but know the owner and can arrange a demo to ease any concerns. Please use the link so TFP gets a kickback.

2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I did see that one when it came up though I really don't give a heads up to propane machines. So for the Nissan motor how long can you stretch out a 30 gallon propane tank? My 27HP Koehler motor they say 8 hrs.

3. SSGNick

SSGNick Pro Member

I consistently get 6+ hours on my 20lp vapor tanks and 7+ on a 30lb tank. The material you take up and how high you throttle up makes a difference just as it would deplete the batteries faster on a battery unit.

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

On what rider, the storm?

5. SSGNick

SSGNick Pro Member

The Storm is battery powered. For LP, I use the Hurricane or Lightning on most jobs I do myself. But you can expect the same 20lb tanks on most machines with a 18-27HP motor. So 6 hours run time per tank is average from my experience.