Dear vinyl plank

Discussion in 'Vinyl & Rubber Flooring Sales and Installations' started by Mark Brown, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Mark Brown

Mark Brown On The Surface Flooring I Support TFP

Dear vinyl plank

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work. Due to the relative ease of your installation mechanics and your vague installation instructions millions of square feet of you are being installed this very moment. I realize this takes work out of my pocket but I still want to thank you. Why you ask? Well let me tell you!
    Years (or days) from now, those frustrated homeowners whom you led on with your promise of simple and life proof floor covering are going to wake up to your deception. All those broken dreams (tongues) and empty words will result in the greatest flooring failure rate this industry has ever seen and in the years to come when you are no longer there.... I will be. Ready to pick up the pieces (literally) and mend the hearts of all the countless people you lied to. So I just wanted to take this moment to say, thanks.

Yours truly
    Mark Brown

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member Senior Member

I say ceramic tile is the biggest failure. So many failed showers and floors here.