Cordless LED lighting

Discussion in 'Tools, Equipment and Supplies' started by Don Monfils, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Don Monfils

Don Monfils PRO CARPET Charter Member

0026C65E-5E4F-4AD3-BCF7-CE216778E72E.png I got an early Christmas present last week . Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Rover AC/DC LED Flood Light-2360-20
    We started a new construction hardwood job with no lights and only one outlet in the home .
    I told my wife that I was having a hard time because it gets dark so early ,and I was trying to rig up makeshift lighting .
    She said if I got you one of those lights you wanted for Christmas would you want to open it. YES!
    This thing is awsome.
    It runs on battery or a/c.
    3000 lumens. 3 levels of light ( high, medium, low)
    It runs over 4 hours ,on high ,
    with my big battery.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

Nice early present. Now you know you better not skimp on the wife’s present;)

3. Mark Brown

Mark Brown On The Surface Flooring I Support TFP

I got tired of houses with no outlets, one thing i did realize is that 99% of them have the 220v 40A stove plug Hot. Best thing i ever did was built a sub-panel that plugs into it, now i have 2 110v 20A rails and NO ONE CAN TOUCH IT!!

Nice light though!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Nice you can plug it in if you want to also.

5. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

You get presents? Tools none the less, I’ll have to re evaluate my relationship!

Pretty cool, I’m all for led flashlights, Ridgid seems to change their model yearly, like they’re uncertain how to design it. I was looking at some kind of area light I’ve seen past couple years like an air balloon, weeble wobbles, still not happy about choices, I have old commercial grade double halogen on tripod. Nothing I’ve seen lately looks rugged.

6. Don Monfils

Don Monfils PRO CARPET Charter Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

It better load and unload itself for that much money.

8. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Looks like it’s for NASA