Confused Earthscapes By Hannah

Discussion in 'Vinyl Flooring Q&A' started by Nick Arrera, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

This was just sent to me by a new poster .. I went to a carpet dealer looking for flooring. I saw Earthscapes. I was told it comes in 3 differnet levels bronze, Silver and Platinum. I wonder if the Bronze or silver would hold up as good as the Platinum. I realize it would not be as think but wonder if it would still be a good buy? I loved the look, the scratch test of the flooring, which was Platinum series. We want to put it in our entry hall and kitchen. (2 old folks) Also, I was told they are a carpet one store and it was made by Balta or Baltan? everyone on this site mentions its made by IVC? Are they both the same company? Just need some assistance with what you know on the Earthscapes I did not know how to post this so, I just picked someone from the other posted. They glue it down and does this require a special glue?
    way of PM from a new poster ..

2. hookknife

hookknife Hard Surface Installer Charter Member Senior Member

IVC is the company who makes or imports this product cant remember which??. Balta is one of the styles I belive,
    It will work fine in youre application from what ive read, others here have installed more of it than i have they will respond soon (nick) lol, hopefully Kevin will stop by he is the installation trainer for IVC and offers good help for our questions, and yes it does require a special adhesive as do alot of products:)

3. Nick Arrera

Nick Arrera Traitor

i replied to her question on the glue in her PM to me .. Will we going back to that 170 yds of earthscapes next week to finish lacing the hardwood upstairs Hook , will post a few pick of it ..

4. hookknife

hookknife Hard Surface Installer Charter Member Senior Member

look forward to pichers:)