Commercial Floor Rep I found a free $250 Grand Maserati for you

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by Jon Scanlan, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jon Scanlan

Jon Scanlan That Kiwi Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

3. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

I can't fit in a Maserati. Would look like a bear sitting in a roller skate. :)

4. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I had a friend that was 6'8 and about300 lbs and he drove a vet back in the 70's. He got honked at while stopping at a RR tracks, which he hated getting honked at. He got out of the vet and his belt buckle was above the car to go talk to the dude that honked at him. The guy threw his car into reverse with tires squealing and backed all the way to the first corner and turned.

:old:

Daris

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

When I was in High School I had a friend with an old Triumph TR7 convertible. On occasion I would ride to school with him in that thing and it was like riding a motorcycle without a helmet. Bugs to the forehead at 70 mph because my head stuck up above the windshield. Felt like I was in a go-kart.

I'm not really that tall (6') but I'm built a bit like a mister potato head. I have short legs and arms and a long body so when I sit down I look taller than I am if that makes sense. :)