Close this Window

Discussion in 'High Tech Tools & Equipment Support' started by Mike Antonetti, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Thought it was temporary from yesterday but something has changed I think it's the site. I upload a picture on iPhone replying to topic, it takes, shows there's an ipg jmg whatever letters. Then normally I hit "close this window" and then I just hit submit reply. But no, I have to back up two screens to hit post and the picture appears on the post. Now multiple pictures can be posted, but you don't know they took until you hit submit by going a few screens back.

Attached Files:

2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

Ya got me confused, Mike. I haven't changed the site at all, so I don't understand what you are saying.

3. Mike Antonetti

Maybe it's windows upgrade, but I can now post multiple pictures.

Here's what happens on I phone. I upload pictures, then they are cued? Up on standby. When I hit "close this window" nothing happens. So I hit arrow back twice to where I type the words and hit submit reply without knowing if pictures are going to upload because it appears to go to screen prior to uploading pictures.

And thanks for the "support the top" column under your post, was looking around for it this am.

4. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

I don't use an iPhone, so I don't know the issues you are experiencing. Is something broken, or is it working, but just differently? If it's just working differently, then it is probably the browser your phone is using.

"Support the top"??? Are you referring to my signature area? Anyone who has a Signature configured in the forum can opt not to show the signature in any post. I don't show my sig in every post, but you can always find a member's signature by visiting their profile - click their avatar to go directly there, or click their name and a menu will drop down with "View Public Profile" as one of the options.

5. Mike Antonetti

Says " help pay server & software expenses. That's my "go to" tab to donate instead of the ads removal.

The picture upload is working different. But I've adjusted, since I can post multiple pictures at one time that's fine with me.

On the iPhone The words change when I type if I accidentally click on the words above the letters when typing, I guess it offers the word so you don't have to type the whole thing, it gives you three words to choose from. Meant to type support tfp (auto changes to top)