CFI Convention comes to a close

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Roland Thompson, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

Well we are wrapping up the convention. It was a good one. Mike stopped by today, it was great seeing him again. Looking forward to a good year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

It was a good experience, everyone was very nice, learned a bit, food and snacks were great. The building was huge, wasn't aware of that. My wife asked where it was at, she said that's where the Realtor convention was at same time. There were plenty extra rooms. I guess the name of Hotel/Convention center was for the waterway next door.

All the vendors had various tools, something to learn at every one. Classes were very informative, Schonox made a good impression with their knowledge and products designed for the issues we face.

Roland had a coffee in hand, so I knew things were well. Large cookies and brownies, etc. were well integrated with the training/vendor booths.

Overall, well recommended.