CFI carpet inspection training

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Jonathan Garcia, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Jonathan Garcia

Jonathan Garcia Pro Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2018
  2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Why not C1 and C2?

Inspector is good for knowledge but I think you need to know dam near everything about carpet in order to see the curve ball litigation may throw.

3. Jonathan Garcia

they are only offering C1 that week in Florida. can you take C1 and C2 at the same time?

4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

C1 I wouldn’t drive 50 miles for. Now C2, then you’re showing some credentials. Why are ou not going to Surfaces in mid January?

5. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

Mike back in the day, years and years ago you could get all four in the two day time frame. Now we only offer R-1 and C-1 in a two day time frame. Going for the You can move up two the R-2 in a two day setting. Moving to a C-2 is now 3 days. We added working with woven goods to it. When you get into C-2 you could run into wovens and patterns all the time on big jobs. Need that extra time. When a person gets a C-2 now ( been that way for some time ) is really on the level as the old Masters.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Jonathan Garcia

I've been looking at Surfaces but don't think I'll be going. Hey Roland, thx for the info. can you tell me a bit more of the inspection training offered by CFI?