Border Installation

Discussion in 'Floorcovering Video Collection' started by Ken Fisher, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Ken Fisher

Ken Fisher Charter Member

Not the best lighting. One reason why I haven't uploaded it until now. Incidentally, can anyone notice a large sound difference between Chrome and Firefox? It's driving me nuts. Maybe it's my Chrome browser? Too loud.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbKybhCN4p8"]Installing Hardwood Floor Borders - YouTube[/ame]

2. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

I didn't notice any difference in the sound between browsers. Where's part-2? How can I teach my dog to talk like yours... well, without the potty mouth. ;)

Jim

3. Ken Fisher

I always appreciate all your thoughts Jim.

You didn't see how to get to Part II? That's interesting.

After reviewing it I see why. It needs a better visual at the end where the mascot is talking; showing the video thumbnails are actual links. That can be improved by editing the YouTube annotations. It should provide better help in finding Part II. Just changed it...not much help. One needs to mouse over the small videos to recognize them. It needs editing in my software, but the problem is the existing video would have to be removed and a new url established

Or maybe you haven't seen the possibilities of related video links set up this way. I see very little of it being used across YouTube. This industry, practically nill except those fugly in your face YouTube annotations that I don't like to use.

Considering this video is new, I think I'm going to remove it and put another up with better link visuals.

Potty mouth is a test. I only have it on one video so far. He's also on three others.

Dog talks?

CrazyTalk - Facial and 2D Animation Software

4. Ken Fisher

Here's some improvement, but there are no actual clickable links. Does this set your mind to thinking.."hey there's part II"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPGKg2pCWlk&feature=youtu.be"]test links - YouTube[/ame]