Blastrac Concrete Flooring Prep Equipment For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by ChipC, Jan 17, 2018.

1. ChipC

ChipC Pro Member

I am interested in selling my concrete flooring prep equipment. Equipment is 18 months old and in very good condition. There is a 10" Grinder, Shot Blaster, 2 Vacs, (1) Three Motor and (1) Two Motor.

Attached Files:

2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

What are you asking for it and where are you located? You used it for garage coatings? You upgraded with larger equipment?

3. ChipC

ChipC Pro Member

I am in Connecticut. Yes I used the equipment for garage floor coating. We are moving out of state so I am liquidating the business which is the reason I am selling all the equipment. 7500.00

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jim McClain

Jim McClain Owner/Founder Administrator

No garage floors where you're moving to? :hmmm:

5. ChipC

ChipC Pro Member

There are, I just don't want to start over at this point and launch another new business. I have skills in another field of work that I will be leveraging when we relocate. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Incognito

Incognito No more Mr. Nice Guy! I Support TFP Senior Member

Damn!

Wish I still lived in CT.

$7500 is a steal for what's shown in the photo assuming everything is at least operational and nothing has any major defects. That type of equipment really requires expert operation and EXPERT maintenance. But in 18 months only so much could possibly go wrong. Primarialy ELECTRICAL problems caused by hooking into the wrong power supply. From what I know, even then the price seems very low.

7. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Yea it’s a great price I have two of the little shot blasters they are at lest 10 years old and tons of hours on them
    Only had to keep replacing the blast wheels and a few cables they work great in small rooms that my big 10D blaster can’t fit into.

It’s a good price hopefully someone will buy them up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ChipC

ChipC Pro Member

I know its a good price guys. They all work just fine. I also have a spare parts kit for the blaster. I need to sell them ASAP as I need to be out of my warehouse at the end of the month and we are leaving the state at the end of February and I don't want to pay to move them. That is the reason for the low cost. Thanks for your input. :)

9. Roy randolph

Roy randolph Pro Member

Is this still available?

10. Anthony Orlando

Anthony Orlando Pro Member

Is this still available?

11. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

You don’t want that junk