Black Friday Deal on Flooring Tools

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by kylenelson, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

I just got an e-mail from Shag Tools informing me that there will be a deal on Friday of 10% off all items in the store. Just enter the promo code: BlackFriday when checking out and you should recieve the discount. A great deal if I might say so myself.

Hope this isn't overstepping the bounds of advertising, I'm in no way affiliated with shag tools, just wanted to pass along a great deal.

2. Barry Carlton

Barry Carlton I Support TFP Senior Member Published

Several of the stores I work with are open this year on Friday and Sat. I am kicking around having a BF or Cyber Monday "sale" on labor valid on work done scheduled and installed from then through the end of the year.

3. Don Monfils

Don Monfils PRO CARPET Charter Member

I just placed a $300 order just a few days ago:(

4. Sean Moore

Sean Moore Pro Member

Call and ask for 5%. Can't hurt.

5. kylenelson

kylenelson You'll find me on the floor I Support TFP Senior Member

I just recieved my order yesterday for about half that...but still, I feel your pain. Either way I'm thinking now is a good time to stock up on koolglide tape, blades, and maybe treat myself to a tool or three.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.