Binding Tools For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Flooring Tools and Equipment' started by Precision Binding, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Precision Binding

Precision Binding Pro Member

Hello this is my first post I hope I am doing it right so here goes.. I have a large amount of binding tools for sale. I would like to sell them a a package but will consider parting it out.. I have an NC Tpb table Binder that has not been run since a full service was performed last april. It is in great condition I have two carpettome inlay cutters.. Two 48 z air carvers I have about 20 or so blades most are still new and in the packages..two large and 2 small bas relief plates for the carvers.. Two national #47 Carpet bevelers also a National Top shear. Also a Bond pbl-2 binder with several folders. Two patch master circle cutters.Three glue guns with a case of sticks one is a hysol plug air glue gun plus a 150 glue plugs. Several seaming presses..A national electric air carver.. hunderds of rolls of binding . hot knives ice picks.A b&J machinery tufting gun a hundred skiens of wool. I have just about everything you would need for an custom rug binding business or you want to add to an existing business. I dont have photos of all the tools but have a few to get started. Most of the stuff is buried in storage as i get it out I will post photos. I am selling because i am going to grad school and dont have time for building and binding rugs.I have cases of spray glue skim tape carpet knives blades ect.partial roll of non skid straight edges. I would like to get $15000.00 for everything but am open to offers .. Message me with contact info your phone number and we can talk.. Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
  2. d.knisely

d.knisely Pro Member

hello i'm in search of a top shear doug k. 614-517-9405

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteveG

SteveG Pro Member

Hi @d.knisely - this post is quite old, 2013 as a matter of fact. You might be better off to start your own thread with what you're looking for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. d.knisely

d.knisely Pro Member

yeah i thought i would give it a try thanks steve

5. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I thought you did post looking for shears, it was brought up last week, Ken W. posted maybe a new one @ T4F. I did a nationwide Craigslist search but none came up earlier today.

6. d.knisely

d.knisely Pro Member

i thank you for all your help last year you helped me acquire a carpet tome and i love it still trying to teach myself but its pure enjoyment to have the tools you need as a carpet professional (thats the first time i called myself that) but i'm just a carpet guy
    thanks so much !!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Rock on! I like the attitude!