Best Back Brace

Discussion in 'Health & Safety Forum' started by Mike Antonetti, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

I’ve had one bought from I guess Walgreens for about 8 years. The Velcro is a little weak as I’ve seen it with seam thread but should’ve replaced the section. So things advance and get better over time. What’s the latest greatest back brace on the market for comfort, results for some lower back bulging disc issues?

2. Darren Ramey

Darren Ramey Charter Member

Aspen Quikdraw PRO Back Brace (XL Black) on Amazon

This one is my favorite. You can leave it on and cinch it up tight when you need to. I still don't wear it as often as I should.

I joined a cult this year and by cult I mean chiropractic clinic. 5 months and over 3 grand later but it really has helped a lot. I was at the point that by 2 or 3pm I was pretzelfied and looking to go home. Last night I worked til 7pm and my back didn't act up at all. I still have sore days but they aren't as severe or frequent. I was going 3 times a week at first. Now I am down to 1. I'm probably going to keep it up until I figure out a way to retire (die) from this business.

• Agree Agree x 1