Bad Ass Extension Cord

Discussion in 'Tools, Equipment and Supplies' started by Mike Antonetti, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti Senior Member

Flooring Labor Contractor said to me this morning, “That’s a serious extension cord” I said, “ It’s a bad ass extension cord”, he said “it is”, I said, no, it’s the name of the company!

I don’t play with cheap. 10/3 is about all I use on my equipment, it’s thirsty and it wants energy, I’m not going to starve it prematurely.

I like the locking attachment just insert and it’s locked, retract collar to release.

I needed some color changes in cords to keep somewhat organized, too many yellow and black cords.

Heavy Duty Extension Cords | Bad Ass Extension Cords

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

Good cords ain’t cheap. I used to have to carry multiple 100’ cords for various tools and job site conditions. My wife just bought a small electric garden tiller. I told her she was in luck because I have enough heavy duty cords that she doesn’t have to plant her crap within 25’ of a plug socket.

3. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Yea we run some big ones to for the blastrac and floor grinders we run #8 4 wire van pull right at 220 lf for vacuum and grinder just the cords are heavy as anything

Attached Files: