Area Rug Cleaning

Discussion in 'Cleaning, Maintenance & Restoration' started by Mike Antonetti, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

I understand the risk, fibers are “poly acrylic” whatever that is, not familiar with it being named that, I assume it’s olefin.

So some premium carpet cleaning solution mixed stronger, helping as a spot treatment 12$, a spray bottle already acquired, couldn’t find the handheld pump sprayer. And the shop vac(strong one)

Sprayed one foot long rows, worked the solution in with gloves and extracted with just the hose attachment for more force per square inch. Went over it a quick second time general spray, still have to spray rinse and extract.

Told the wife to come see results, she said very nice, looks new, we don’t need no stinkin Stanley Steemer. I said 12$ cleaning solution that’ll last 50 years and an hour of my time, bitch said 20$, I was offended, she laughed as I scorned her away.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mark Brown

Mark Brown On The Surface Flooring I Support TFP

Well Mike, if the demo game gets slow we can just call you Molly Maid. Well done sir!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. kwfloors

kwfloors Fuzz on the brain Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Carpet cleaning done right is by ph levels of chemicals. Off on that and you'll see soiling sooner or something else. Don't want to do that field of work even a little bit.

• Agree Agree x 1