Ardex Training Aliquippa Pa.

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Mike Antonetti, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Excellent training. I took the Underlayments and Toppings class, (2 days) moisture control (1 day) and pump class 1 day.

I'd like to thank them for the quality training, money they spent with hotel, breakfast,lunch, transportation to from the hotel to the training facility. The hands on was good, the products alone that was used had to be a few thousand dollars.

Paul, and Pat. We're the instructors for most of it. There were about 35 people the first class. A few Ardex guys were going thru as they were going to other areas of country. A bit of distributors went, Fishman sent at least 5.

I knew about the class for many years, yet finally got there. I highly recommend it.

2. Incognito

Incognito No more Mr. Nice Guy! I Support TFP Senior Member

Always struggle with the spelling of Aliquippa.........I want to use 2 L's

Mom and Dad were both born there.

3. Mike Antonetti

I didn't get to tour around, wife booked me a flight when I told her I was driving. Daytime highs that week were 45. Nice area, mountainous.

They said in the class, sometimes they just say Pittsburgh because people spell it or say it wrong. Sounds like some Indian stuff around here.

4. Mike Sliwinski

Mike Sliwinski The Doctor Is In I Support TFP Senior Member

Driving ? :eek: not from Fl. .......Hell, we drove from Philadelphia and wish we flew. To make things worse, it was during a nasty snow storm and the only music tapes the class mate had was Michael Bolton :mad:

Mike

5. Mike Antonetti

Bolton, yeah that's like an 8 on the pain gauge.

I liked the plant tour but couldn't hear everything the plant manager was saying. Kinda cool they said they like to have around 80 thousand bags of feather finish in their stockpile.

Attached Files: