Anyone know who makes this LVP?

Discussion in 'Vinyl & Rubber Flooring Sales and Installations' started by Steve Olson, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Steve Olson

Steve Olson Hardwood/Laminate Guru Charter Member Senior Member

A customer has found some LVP they like. It's LifeProof, fresh oak. Rigid core floating LVP.
    The tiny 2x2 sample I saw tells me nothing about the locking joint. Can anyone ID who makes it? Thanks All!

2. Chris 45

Chris 45 Director of P.R. on some deserted island. I Support TFP

Halstead. Same company that makes Allure and Traffic Master. It’s a HD exclusive. 2 different thicknesses. The thinner version just required a bit more attention, and tapping, to ensure that the side joints are fully engaged. Both have an attached pad and are drop n lock. Like Allure Ultra, Lifeproof is one of the very few decent products that comes from a big box store but you better follow the instructions to a T or you will be left holding the bag if ANYTHING should happen to that floor down the road. I mention this because if you, or whomever, files a claim, you will be dealing with HD or Halstead New England directly. They have a D- rating with the BBB for a reason. Proceed appropriately.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Steve Olson

Steve Olson Hardwood/Laminate Guru Charter Member Senior Member

Thank you Chris, you told me what I needed to know!

• Like Like x 1