anyone... HOT?

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by DJ, Jul 29, 2009.

1. DJ

DJ Charter Member

so hows your weather? it's 97 here:eek::eek::eek:i like the heat.not his much though:eek: the windows in the back of the van do not open:eek: just the front doors do:eek: no air con:eek: no highway speeds either:eek: gridlock:eek: have lots of ice water :yesss::yesss::yesss: be cool:cool::cool::cool::)

2. rusty baker

rusty baker Well-Known Member

One of the coolest summers we've ever had. Should be in the 90's. Lot of days in the 80's. Saying back in the mid 90's next week.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  3. mcbrides

mcbrides Canadian Installers Senior Member

We WISH ...

Toronto in July is usually muggy, sticky, HOT, hate working in July, even with the customer's aircon on, we still melt.

NOT THIS YEAR.

A good day this summer has been over 70F, if it's not raining. We have had record rainfall, and only a few days of really warm weather. We have a client we are doing a job for on Friday who has recently moved here from Victoria, BC. She likes the weather. Told her this was not the norm. We give her a year, then she'll bail and go back West.

Forecasters tell us that August won't be much different. :eek:

What Summer?

4. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Its been unusually cool here also and a quite abit of rain. Lows at night in the 60's and there for a spell 40's and 50's.Today it was 80 but generally its been in the low to mid 70's. I love the cool weather, I DON'T LIKE HEAT.

Daris

5. Dan Schultz

Dan Schultz Certified Wood Floor Inspector Charter Member

We had a touch of July weather in June. Since it's been wonderful. Highs in the 70's to 80's with pretty regular rains. As far as I'm concerned, it can stay like till it gets pretty.:D

6. Mike Sahli

Mike Sahli Pro Member

Where not used to this kind of heat in Seattle, 104 at the airport today.

I flew to San Fransisco and back today, only 63 there,didn't want to come back:ohno:

7. Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn Charter Member Published

Local newspaper said today that this was the coldest July in 66 years... average temp in NW Indiana was 66 degrees... Double 66's was the catch of the story... This winter they are predicting El Nino . The last time we had El Nino for the winter we never got below Freezing until late Feb and very little snow... we did have a lot of snow when El Nino dissapeared, but it was in March and we all knew that spring was close.... I hope that we do not have another winter like last winter... that was one the the nastiest ones that we have had in a while..... sucks that I am already dreading the winter months... hey Al you need any help in GA this winter?:rolleyes:

8. Lo Down

Lo Down Old as dirt member Charter Member Senior Member

We got up to 81 yesterday here on the coast............ warmer than I prefer, but not hot like everywhere inland.
    I'm waiting for CP to chime in on this one and see what he has to say about the hot stuff . I'm betting he's gonna say :(:(:eh::yell::yell::mad::mad::mad::mad:

9. cproader

cproader All over T's last nerve Senior Member

:eek:.......:mad:.........:blink:.........:p

10. Jon Scanlan

Jon Scanlan That Kiwi Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

Real cold here. Fire going to keep warm 55F Nick reckons I am a sook :D

11. Lo Down

In your best Johnny Carson voice, CP:
    It was so hot........

12. DJ

DJ Charter Member

i thought it was hot on my road trip to nd/minn last week:eek::mad: think i brought it back with me:eek: at least i had air con in my pleasure ride:yesss::cool:

13. rusty baker

57 tomorrow morning.

14. Lo Down

WE had 59 this morning, so probably the same or less. 60 is probably close to normal here.
    Musta been so hot CP's fingers melted off 'cause I'm still waitin' for his Johnny Carson impersonation.
    It was so hot...........

15. cproader

:eek:..........:hmmm:............my fishin worms already had the boat hitched up when I got home..........:blink:

16. Lo Down

If that was original, you ought to be doin' standup instead of kneel down. :D

17. cproader

my Big Mac came with cookin instructions.........:blink:

18. Lo Down

drum roll please...............................
    my wifes cookin' is so bad, the flies got together and............

19. rusty baker

My mother's cookin was so bad, we all prayed after we ate.

20. cproader

:eek:........:hmmm:.........and drew straws..........:blink: