Anyone going to any upcoming CFI events ?

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Z-Carpet, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Z-Carpet

Z-Carpet Pro Member

I might be going to the one in FT.wayne Indiana in March , anyone else. ?

2. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

We have a wood and a ceramic one coming soon this way. I am also working on doing a carpet one.

3. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Commercial Floor Rep. Is from that area, maybe he can drop in or network somehow.

I just renewed my membership an hour ago and saw the WFA member for 195$. So if I joined that and was going to training. How does that go toward paying for certifications? I get so confused about them reimbursing, what is covered. Bout as confusing as taxes.

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

WFCA members receive 50% reimbursement of tuition/training, up to $500 a year.

http://www.wfca-pro.org/uploads/Editor/Docs/benefit/TradeScholarFly0403.pdf

5. Z-Carpet

Z-Carpet Pro Member

well if anyone decides to go let me know, im probably driving out there myself, from Pittsburgh.

Roland when do u think the carpet event is going to be held in your area (maryland right?) thats a little closer for me

6. Roland Thompson

I am looking on putting it on April. Have a wood one in Feb. and ceramic in March.

7. Z-Carpet

Z-Carpet Pro Member

uh oh, now what do i do haha.

go to ft. wayne in march or wait it out and come to yours in April lol

8. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

You wait till April and go to Roland's training! Take his wood course if that's your next field you want to get into. JMA- just my advice.

9. Z-Carpet

Z-Carpet Pro Member

Roland is it going to be the first level carpet course ?

10. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

If it was me I'd get everything in place to go say to Ft. Wayne and then if for some reason that one cancels you can do Roland's. They have the tendency to cancel if not enough people sign up. I don't think Roland has had to cancel any. I know Tony has had to move some dates.

:old:

Daris

11. Roland Thompson

You can come and go for One level or up to CII