Antidote to Health BS

Discussion in 'Health & Safety Forum' started by Mike Antonetti, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Across all lines, I initially googled who owns Linkedin (I like the small i, looks Russian the other way) why are they constantly asking me to "connect" to these people. Advertising infiltrates everything, I see that facebook may be bombarded(don't have). Everything that gets popular initially because it doesn't have commercials they end up piling on.

Anyway, good little article, I only read half, another peeve of mine, get to the f,inch point and don't waste my time! Too much to ask for?

I should sell a pill that improves detection of BS. Maybe derived from a Jellyfish.

At the bottom, there's a link to article about essential oils, Facebook sales scam, I see 30 bottles of that bs that goes in the air in my house, stepdaughter buys it wife approves. I am so close to throwing that crap out. Wife already got mad at me for thinking I did.

My point, choose wisely, don't be fooled!

This researcher may have discovered the antidote to health bullshit - Vox

2. Mike Sliwinski

Mike Sliwinski The Doctor Is In I Support TFP Senior Member

The BS pill you are seeking will only be effective in essential oil form.
    The nasal receptors connect straight into the brain for quick results.:rolleyes: :D
    interesting article Mike, we need to get you out of the house for awhile, I think ;)
    Mike

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike Antonetti

You better have a warrant! Been raining a lot, Too busy watching the worlds greatest con, cable hasn't shut off yet, (canc. a week ago)not calling to complain.

4. Commercial Floor Rep

Commercial Floor Rep I Support TFP Published

Mike, I'm not sure if you found out, but Microsoft just recently purchased LinkedIn for what it's worth.

5. Mike Antonetti

Yes, I did read that for like 26 billion. Insane, I don't get it, why don't they create their own, or other businesses doing the same thing buying out competition, then passing cost to consumers.

I think the road I was going down is Critical Thinking, I constantly analyze our work performance and adjust to increase efficiency, methods, etc.

Just found this article, going to have to do some studying.
    Critical Thinking | SkillsYouNeed

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017