Another weld rod request

Discussion in 'Looking For a Flooring Professional or Product' started by Barry Carlton, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Barry Carlton

Barry Carlton I Support TFP Senior Member Published

I need about 6 feet of Marmo rod for pattern # 608 Ivory. I looked at a seam that was terribly done about 7 years ago. Now they want it repaired but there is no stock and it has been discontinued. The seam is too tight for Hoofer Doofer but not tight enough to fix well enough to look good.

2. twomly

twomly Pro Member

I've got some of that one if ya wanna come and get it :yesss:

3. Barry Carlton

Maybe you could drop it off on the way to Jim's place when you pick up your shirt ;)

Seriously, if I cannot find it stateside I think my customer would be happy to pay shipping across the pond.

4. twomly

twomly Pro Member

Barry I was only joking, I'll have a look in the supplies got lots of old ones kicking about and I'll let ya know. I'll also check with one of Lino suppliers and see if they have any old stock kicking about.
    Is it a plain weld or the marbled one with the pattern.

5. Barry Carlton

Darn, ya got my hopes up :(

It is the solid rod. (The floor is one of the whitest mostly solid colors they made at the time)

6. twomly

twomly Pro Member

Sorry Barry let me have look ya never know I could have some or the suppliers may have some I'll let ya know.