Advertising for Installers

Discussion in 'Article Discussion Forum' started by Elmer Fudd, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Administwative Asst. Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

The article, Best Practices in Unique Marketing Strategies, on page 66 has some excellent information for installation contractors as well as individual installers. ProInstaller Magazine - ProInstaller magazine Winter 2014

R. Rick Wagner says...."Send your customers notes, articles or reports that provide information about the industry. This establishes a partnership between you and your customer, so they..................."

My question guys is, do we have enough sources of information to send something out once a month? If you do this where do you turn to for source material?

I look forward to your comments.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Daris Mulkin

Daris Mulkin The One and Only Charter Member I Support TFP Senior Member

I don't know about every month but one of the salesmen at a store I worked for as soon as he made a sale made out a Christmas cards to be sent at Christmas, Also possibly birthday cards. I never did.

:old:

Daris

3. Jim McClain

Jim McClain TFP Owner/Founder Administrator

That's a great idea, Daris. If you filled those cards out right after making the sale, then put them in a box near the outgoing mail, then you won't have to do the lengthy task at the end of each year.

Jim