ACTIVE Floorcovering Store for SALE

Discussion in 'Looking For a Flooring Professional or Product' started by Donna Schultz, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Donna Schultz

Donna Schultz Pro Member

Work Booked through August. Current customers willing to give buyer chance to continue work, with qualified installation. 8,300 sq.ft. consisting of two large showrooms, HEATED warehouse, Toolroom, Storage, 2 kitchens, 5 baths, Custom Home. Built in 2005-2007. Owner must retire due to health. $463,900 Property and Active Business. $399,900.00 Property Only.

If you have questions or need to contact us, you can email us or "personal message" us by clicking the big user name and selecting the option. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Mike Sliwinski

Mike Sliwinski The Doctor Is In I Support TFP Senior Member

Hi Donna, welcome to The Floor Pro. but sorry about the circumstances.

I wish you well on the search for a buyer, but mostly, Peace and heart felt wishes, during this challenging time.

Mike

3. Donna Schultz

Donna Schultz Pro Member

Not as challenging as most, at least we have more work than we need. But we do need to sell and retire. No rush I guess, just ready to retire.
    Thank you,
    Donna

4. Donna Schultz

Donna Schultz Pro Member

If you have questions or need to contact us, you can email us or "personal message" us by clicking the big user name and selecting the option. Thank you!