A little extra money

Discussion in 'Taking a Break From Flooring' started by epoxyman, Oct 23, 2019.

1. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

2. JayP

JayP Pro Member

No thank you. I don’t even like the kiddie style ones they have at carnivals. I’m always thinking what if some deranged lunatic came in here pretending to be one of the actors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. epoxyman

epoxyman Pro Member

Yea that’s true lot of crazy people out in the world
    I live like 25 miles from town only a few houses out here and when I let my little poodle out before bed I hear stuff in the woods and think to myself hmmmm lol

Any more I do carry my hand gun when I’m out in the shop out here rather be safe then sorry

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Tom Potter

Tom Potter I Support TFP

That's good practice to carry on your property (and wherever else its legal).
    Personally I have a coyote problem in my area & they freak me the hell out. They seem to be getting a little too comfortable around people. The other day a pack ran right past me when I was going in from the garage. Maybe 40-50' away in pitch dark.

The way things are today I think everyone (that's legally permitted to) should be carrying. It breaks my heart when I ask my 6 year old how school was & he tells me they practiced a lock down drill. That essentially means they locked their classroom door & hid in a corner of their classroom.

Definitely don't mean to make this political. To each their own. We're all allowed to have our own opinions. That's what makes our country #1

• Agree Agree x 1