2018 CFI Convention

Discussion in 'Industry News, Training & Organizations' started by Roland Thompson, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

Well heading out to the CFI convention. Need to be there on Monday. going the long way around stopping seeing my daughter in Pensacola before getting there.
    Mike you coming by?

August 15-17, 2018 at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, Florida

This is the 25th Anniversary of the CFI Flooring Convention and Expo. Attend for the latest information in new products, tools, techniques and training for flooring professionals. Learn more at cficonvention.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Everything is going by so fast. I might stop by. Excellent vinyl welding class last year. Kind of didn’t see anyone at Koster booth, it was last day, maybe flight issues. Thanks for the reminder.

Might just go to see if I can win something! Or some medium company T shirts, my vacation ones are wearing out.

3. Roland Thompson

Roland Thompson Charter Member Senior Member

We are having a new concept this year with more time with vendors. Also in the same area, a stage with hands on going on at the same time. Still are having breakouts but more hands on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mike Antonetti

Mike Antonetti I Support TFP Senior Member

Think I’m just going to vendor exhibit, 35$ ? I’d like chances to win trip to Vegas Surfaces, either buy tickets or vendor sign up. maybe hotel stay, not sure if there’s aironline deals. Have to renew my membership maybe too.

• Like Like x 1